Over the past 2 weeks, there has been an increase of around 3.6k lines. Specifically reseller lines contributed more to the spike by approximately 2.1k lines, while direct lines spiked up by 1.5k lines.
The provided snapshot illustrates the distribution of line changes among different tiers of publishers. Analysis of the data suggests that tier-1 publishers are predominantly responsible for the addition in Ads.txt lines, while the rest of the tiers saw a reduction in lines.
Identifying the total changes in ads.txt lines, we spotlight the SSPs that are making a significant impact on the industry by influencing substantial modifications, breakdown by publishers tiers.
- Looking at the current video trends, publishers are looking to add more video ssp’s to their stack, as evidenced by unruly and bloxdigital seeing additional ads.txt entries added by the majority of publishers.
- Given Sharethrough’s attainment of a platinum status in safeguarding against fraud and malvertising through tags, it appears that a growing number of publishers are adding their ads.txt lines.
- Tier 1 Publishers: As we saw, their ads.txt lines have increased by almost 9.3k, below are the top SSPs who contributed to that spike.
- Tier 2 Publishers: Despite an overall decline of over 2.2k lines in Tier 2 ads.txt, signifying a reduction in connections, the following highlights the top five SSPs where publishers are actively seeking to expand their connections.
- Tier 3 Publishers: There is a notable parallel trend observed between Tier 2 and Tier 3. Despite a reduction of approximately 3.3k lines in ads.txt, the top 5 SSPs highlighted below have been newly incorporated by Tier 3 publishers. This indicates a perceivable expansion of reach by these SSPs within the Tier 3 segment.
Analyzing the changes in direct connections among the connected publishers in the past week, the following SSPs appear as top domain gainers across each tier that we segregated SSPs based on their rank/coverage.
We’ve assigned ranks to each SSP based on their direct coverage among the top 10,000 publishers. Below, we highlight the significant jumps in ranks for top SSPs observed in the past week.
Need More Insights:
For additional insights into this report and the CI Dashboard, which serves as the foundation for the seller’s report, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Sellers Report DataBeat’s Methodology:
- Analyzing ads.txt files from the top 10k US publishers
- Tracking changes in publishers and SSPs across various categories over the past two weeks
- Publishers are categorized into three tiers based on their ranks, determined by traffic volume:
- Tier 1: 1 to 500
- Tier 2: 501 to 2,000
- Tier 3: 2,001 to 10,000
- Similarly, SSPs are ranked based on the number of direct connections and are classified into three tiers:
- Tier 1: 1 to 50
- Tier 2: 51 to 150
- Tier 3: 151 to 500
- Ads.txt lines, Domain gains, and Ranking dynamics as key metrics