The Campaign Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing all aspects of the post sales relationship including: Managing accounts, ad trafficking, performance optimization, understanding inventory, reporting, customer service and billing. This role requires a strong understanding of ad serving technologies, trends, advertiser and media business models and sales/marketing principles.
- Directly Manage 10-20 Client Accounts as needed
- Manage campaign performance optimization using DFP, and Proprietary Reporting tools to correct any delivery, performance, and or inventory issues
- Perform campaign optimization analysis to make sure advertisers are meeting their performance goals, delivering on lead volume and maximizing advertiser performance and publisher revenue.
- Traffic and Q/A all line items which includes reviewing and approving placement booking and traffic targeting
- Reconcile all campaigns with third party data mid-month and for final monthly billing
- Responsible for additional Team Job Functions that could be but not limited to (Network Reporting, Ad Product Testing, Analyzing, QA/Testing, Communication of specific items and or business lines)
- Participate in Weekly/Monthly Management Meetings highlighting prior months account performance
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Trafficking
- Solid experience using DART for Publishers, DART Sales Manager and a plus to also have experience using Ad-Servers (DFP, OAS, OpenAds, Atlas, LiveRail, Free Wheel, Etc)
- Account Management/Client Services experience interacting directly with advertisers/agencies to understand and meet campaign goals
- Experience in optimizing campaigns using various methods of targeting from content categories, key values, etc… (Experience working with a DMP a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work US Hours