Tableau developer will work alongside other developers and report directly to the project manager. Main tasks will include translating business requirements to technical requirements, documenting processes, designing dashboards, unit testing and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking.
Location : Hyderabad
Work Hours : 10AM – 7PM
Years of Experience : Minimum 2 years
Employment Type : Full-time
Education and Experience
Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science / MCA / M.Sc / MBA
- Should have experience in gathering business requirements for dashboard design
- Should have experience in determining data requirements for dashboard design
- Should have experience in defining/maintaining standardized Tableau metadata
- Should have worked on a variety of data environments e.g. MS SQL, Oracle, Hadoop etc.
- Should have strong data warehousing experience
- Should have expertise in organizing and visualizing data in Tableau
- Should have experience in performance tuning/optimization of Tableau solutions and underlying queries
- Experience in handling a technical team of at least 3-5 individuals
- Experience in project estimation and other project-related activities is highly desirable