Full Stack Python Developer
DataBeat Analytics team is looking for a talented Full Stack Python Web Developer to create back and front-end web programming and applications.
Required : Python, Django Framework, SQL, Tableau, ML modelling.
Years of experience : 2 – 5 years
Qualification : Bachelors or Masters in Computers
- Experience working on large scale analytics projects that includes familiarity with architecting big data environments, leveraging appropriate visualization tools and rigorous hypothesis testing using various statistical analysis techniques
- Hands-on experience implementing machine learning and data analytics solutions like Data Modelling/ Statistical Modelling, Predictive Modelling and Deep Learning would be highly valuable
- Advanced Python programming skills for data analytics and backend web programming
- Strong programming proficiency in Python and experience with modern python frameworks, such as Django, Flask
- Should have experience with Python libraries such as. Pandas, Numpy, Plotly, Dash, Flask, Os, logging etc.
- Should have experience in creating interactive dashboard and reports using Python
- REST API know-how is required
- Hands-on database experience working with relational and non-relational databases, specifically experience using SQL
- Exposure on Coding Tools. PyCharm, Anaconda is required
- Aptitude towards numerical data manipulation and analysis
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing with good client handling skills
- Desire to take ownership and work autonomously while being part of a close-knit team
- Experience in developing comprehensive RFP responses for Pre-Sales and or Marketing