In this position, you will be responsible for providing insights to clients. To do so, you will first meet with our clients to uncover their business needs and challenges. Then, you will use your strong analytical skills to perform quantitative and observational data analyses. From these analyses, you will form and present your recommendations to our clients.
Location : Hyderabad & Bangalore
Work Hours : 10AM – 7PM
Years of Experience : 3-8 years
Employment Type : Full-time
- Total experience of 02-08 years in developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards in MS Power BI
- Understanding structured query language (SQL) is a must and knowledge of DAX will be an add-on
- Knowledge of logical and physical data modelling concepts (relational and dimensional). Understanding of Power BI security implementations.
- Expert working knowledge of performance monitoring, fine-tuning and optimization of dashboards.
- Knowledge of SSAS (Tabular and Multi-dimensional ) models
- Experience on SSRS is nice to have
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to document development efforts as required by change management practices. Attention to detail, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, creative thinker, self-starter and fast learner with demonstrated analytic and quantitative skills
- Excellent time management, verbal/written communication skills and be a good team player Familiarity with other BI tools are nice to have
Looking for Candidates ready to join us as soon as possible. Should be open to Hyderabad & Bangalore locations.