The Analytics Consultant shall have strong quantitative, problem solving and analytical skills. S/he shall be responsible for designing and developing analytics solutions that will help provide insights to our clients. The person should be able to acquire data, understand it, visualize it, process it using advanced data mining algorithms, extract value from it and communicate it effectively. The person will also be involved in data modelling/structuring using industry-standard tools and analysis of data for mining the useful patterns/correlations relevant for business.
Location : Hyderabad
Work Hours : 10AM – 7PM
Years of Experience : 2 years
Employment Type : Full-time
- Derive insights from varied data across sources – understand, process and analyze complex data
- Develop algorithms to mine, process and visualize data
- Identify patterns in the data using advanced analytics (statistical/machine learning) algorithms
- Develop effective visualizations for business stakeholders to gain insights from the analysis
- Communicate quantitative analysis in a clear and precise language
- Learn and research new analytics techniques for data analysis that can be applicable to the business problems we solve
- Learn and understand the Ad Tech industry issues and look for ways to apply analytics techniques to solve problems
- Work across multiple ongoing projects and suggest automation and analytics opportunities
- Problem solver using data and deep understanding of designing/setting up analytics solutions
- Minimum of 2 years- experience using and implementing Analytics techniques such as statistical analysis, ML (clustering, decision trees etc.)
- Experience with analytics tools such as Python, R or Excel
- Experience with data modelling and data management platforms like SQL or Hadoop
- Exposure to visualization design and presenting data to leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work US Hours
- Be flexible to learn new technologies and apply them to solve business problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel, Access and Powerpoint)
- Familiarity with Ad Tech industry and technology landscape i.e., HTML, Flash & rich media
DataBeat.io is a media services company that provides analytics, operations and customer management services to premium Publishers and Advertising Technology companies globally.
Working at DataBeat.io helps you to be at the forefront of the global digital media and advertising ecosystem. You will work with clients who are leading companies that develop breakthrough advertising solutions, concepts that are shaping the advertising world and cutting-edge digital advertising tools and a fast-growing company where your performance and contribution could move you into leadership positions fairly quickly.