Analyst – Informatica
The position is suited for individuals who have the ability to work in a constantly challenging environment and deliver effectively and efficiently.We are looking for candidates who are open to Bangalore / Hyderabad locations and can join us as soon as possible.
Location : Hyderabad / Bangalore
Work Hours : 10AM – 7PM
Years of Experience : 1-4 years
Employment Type : Full-time
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science / MCA / M.Sc / MBA
- 1-4 years of experience in Data Warehouse solutions
- Must have participated in the build and test phase of Informatica Power Center ETLs
- Should think logically and sound technical knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and UNIX/LINUX Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of Perl Scripting and Python Scripting is desirable
- Should have implemented Exchange Partition/Sub-partition, Append Insert, Merge in previous ETL Projects
- Should have used Bulk Collect, Bulk Insertions using Varrays and Nested Tables
- Should be well-versed with Data-warehousing concepts
- Should be well versed with understanding of design documents like HLD, LLD etc.
- Should be self-starter in solution implementation with inputs from design documents
- Should have development hands-on experience using Informatica Power Center
- Should have basic SQL knowledge in at least one RDBMS like Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, DB2.
- Should be aware of the various stages of the SDLC.
- Experience in different kinds of testing phases like Unit Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing would be an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities